Choosing Wisely Canada National Meeting 2022 – Call for Abstracts
Choosing Wisely Canada is not accepting abstracts to be featured virtually at Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting, on May 25 and May 26, 2022.
Showcase your Choosing Wisely Canada initiatives and innovative approaches based on the following themes:
- Quality Improvement/Implementation (e.g. interventions, health policy, interprofessional collaboration, deprescribing)
- Measurement and Evaluation (e.g. administrative data, trends in low-value care, impact of intervention on low-value care)
- Medical Education
- Patient Engagement
Abstracts will be accepted in English and French. Relevant abstracts will be published in a digital abstract book and considered for online presentations in concurrent breakout sessions.
- Abstract submissions will be accepted until February 18, 2022 (extended from January 28, 2022).
- Abstracts considered for online presentations will be notified by February 16, 2022.
- National Meeting: May 25 & May 26, 2022.