National Meeting 2023 – Call for Abstracts
Choosing Wisely Canada is now accepting abstracts to be featured at Choosing Wisely Canada’s National Meeting, on May 11 and May 12, 2023.
Showcase your Choosing Wisely Canada initiatives and innovative approaches based on the following themes:
- Quality Improvement/Implementation (e.g. interventions, health policy, interprofessional collaboration, deprescribing)
- Measurement and Evaluation (e.g. administrative data, trends in low-value care, impact of intervention on low-value care)
- Medical Education
- Patient Engagement
- Environmental Sustainability (reducing low-value care can avoid harm to patients and the planet)
- Appropriate Prescribing
Abstracts will be accepted in English and French. Relevant abstracts will be published in a digital abstract book and considered for in-person presentations in concurrent breakout sessions.
- Abstract submissions will be accepted until January 13, 2023.
- Abstracts considered for in-person presentations will be notified by February 6, 2023.
- National Meeting: May 11 & May 12, 2023.
If you are submitting an abstract from Manitoba, please email [email protected].